The 7th Annual Chili Cook-Off will be Saturday, Sept. 24, 2016. Please sign up to participate in this fun event AND feed our 200+ coaches, judges and volunteers! You can bring your crock pot of chili to the Cy-Woods Cafeteria Kitchen beginning at 11 a.m.
- Make sure to LABEL your Crock Pot with your name and type of chili.
- Use a Crock Pot liner to make the lives of our clean-up volunteers easier.
- Don’t forget a (labeled) serving utensil.
- We must have your chili NO LATER than NOON for judging.
- We’d also LOVE to have your awesome BAKED GOODS for hospitality and concessions.